Quick, easy, and incredibly delicious, our recipe for Brad’s Angus Beef Fajitas is sure to please!
- 1 lb boneless sirloin steak or skirt steak
- 4 T.orange or lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 t. cumin powder
- 1 t. chili powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- Black pepper
- 2 – 3 T. oil
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 candy onion, halved and sliced
- Sour Cream
- Thinly slice steak and add to marinade ingredients for 2 hours. Remove and dry.
- Heat oil in pan and sauté meat, peppers, and onions until cooked to desired doneness.
- Serve in warmed tortillas with sliced avocado and sour cream.