- 2 tablespoons oil
- cup thinly sliced onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 pound coarsely chopped bok choy
- 1/2 pound sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions, pepper, garlic, and ginger. Stir-fry for about 1 minute.
- Add the bok choy and mushrooms; stir-fry for about 1 minute.
- Add the lemon juice, soy sauce, and sugar. Stir-fry for about 2 to 3 minutes, until done